Thursday, March 31, 2011

leilockheart.me

Diposting oleh anantasean di Thursday, March 31, 2011
dear reader,

dari sebuah twitter teman aku mendapatkan alamat web ini. barusan melihat-lihat isinya dan aku sangat terkesan. penggabungan foto-foto yang imut "berwarna" dengan sepenggal kata-kata yang "girl's heart" banget. i love it and i think you should check it too because this blog so cool ;)

a little quote that I love

You're the reason I check my phone every five minutes just to see if i have a new message, even when i don't

I hate that I have to pretend it doesn't matter or bother me
I hate that I still think about you all the time
I hate that you don't care, not even a little bit
I hate that my emotions have gotten the best of me
I hate that you put me through all of this
I hate that I can't talk to you
I hate that I still care
I hate that I miss you
I hate that I don't hate you at all

Do you know my problem is ?
I love you
I love you name
I love the way you look at me
I love your gorgeous smile
I love that way I can be having the worst day of my life and seing you completely changes my mood
That's my problem

Everybody has problems
Everybody has bad times
Do we sacrifice all the good times because of them ?

--- just check it here

nova

0 komentar:

 

nomadluvred Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review