Sunday, November 9, 2008

10 Facts about Me

Diposting oleh anantasean di Sunday, November 09, 2008
Monday, at office, 14:15 a.m

"All that i write down here : is true, about myself, from my opinion indeed"

First, i'd like to thanks busug [my old sist] that tagged me and dare me to explore my opinion about myself in my own blog.
Second, i don't have much time enough to think more carefully about me, about my words. So, what you will read above is really my nature expression.

Huff, ok, let's do it

10 Facts about Me
by fadmanova anantasean

1. I'm the second daughter of 3 brother-sisters from sean's family. Hahaha "sean" mean my mom and dad's name cause we don't have any clan. I fall in love with "red" color this time, i'd liked purple before but now i likes red, a real red not pink!
2. I'm vegetarian! i do. Starting 27 october 2008 at 8 p.m
Why ? Maybe i infected by Mia Thermopolis on Princess Diary novel then i decided to save the world! Being vegetarian will save much energy for earth. I think, you don't wanna be a source battery, like on Matrik Reload, do you ?
3. I'm kind of introvert people. I'm not unsocialized people or careless of human being. Sometimes, i can be the epicentrum and the other time, i just a listener. Maybe i just love enjoy everything by myself. Sometimes i'm talkative, sometimes i'm speakless, except said "i'm hungry" yah .. funny. Is it kind of personality disorder ? hum.. i don't think so, it's just "kind" i think.
4. I love reading and watching. Reading novel, watching film, surfing blog, i'm so much loving it. If you have any dvd movie or cinema tickets free pass or a plenty of novel, call me! ASAP!
5. I'm not a good planner, i just do something naturally without any plan. I just do it . and I cannot remembering something very well. OMG! Sometimes it makes me got a big trouble, well that's my negative side.
6. Have you hear this ? "I'm not a girl ... not yet a woman" yeah, that's definately ME!
7. I'm single [i can't believe i write this]
8. Being a good novelist is my goal, my dream, my star that i need to reach. Till now, i still dreaming someday i can find my book in a huge shelf inside a book store. I've dreaming, a little child call my name and asking my signature. ahh... i'm flying right now
9. I like flowers. It's childish, i know. But i like flower in fact. I like a lot of music, i like playing guitar and listen to the winamp [not radio, like the corrs]. And of course, i like sing.
10. Sometimes i love my family, sometimes i hate them. Sometimes i like my friend, sometimes I ain't. Sometimes i love me, sometimes i love me not. But i hope i can live better from now, so do my family, so does my pals. Keep struggling in life! Like Oprah said "Live your better Life"

- the end -

Now it's my turn to dare you with my tag.
I choose : rintul, moondrow, indrunk, tito, dekna, sam bambonk, arik, mbak uul, prima, ka-sembon
It's your turn now :D

The rules :
1 Each blogger must post these rules.
2 Each blogger starts with 10 random facts or habits about themselves.
3 Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 10 things and post these rules. at the end of your blog, you need to choose approximately 10 people to get tagged and list their names.
4 Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog

Cheriooo
nova

winamp plays : sandaran hati - letto

6 komentar:

devie said...

udah aku tulis di devie.or.id :) hasil suruhan kakakmu!

*) bebek goreng sek wuenakkkk lhoooo!

anantasean said...

4 mas devie :
hahaha... ok, i'll check it

bebek goreng --> tengs 4 support, anyway

riskabagus said...

ratu kutukannnnn

anantasean said...

4 ----
ratu kutukan ?
sapa ya ?
*clingukan *

Anonymous said...

wong edan
most of your your list was tagged by me
Don't you read mine? :(
HUWWWAAAAAAAA

anantasean said...

4 doner yang ngamuk jelek
iya iya.. maap.. memang list ku cuma itu doang yg ada :(

 

nomadluvred Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review